Monday, February 16, 2009

Grateful for the comments.

My wife Shauna and I have been serving part time in The Inner City Mission Project here in Salt Lake with a Spanish branch. It seems we have been on a dead run for the last two years.

It has been a while since I have checked the blog an was excited that there had been some comments. This was the exact purpose for the blog. While I was president I got a real desire to help connect the Swainston family. After studying the options and consulting with Margret (George JRs Family) who maintains the family website I determined that even though I am not an experienced blogger.
Anyone with helpful comments to make this a very worthwhile project your comments are very welcome.

For those of you who left an email I will respond with an email as well as comment here on the blog.

No comments: