Monday, June 4, 2007

Sharing Family History

Wayne
I have cantacted Lois Bernard who also is a Thomson to ask her about sharing her email address with you. She has done a lot of family history research and has expressed a desire to work with others in putting together family history. In interacting with Lois and Tony I have found them to be very fun cousins. I have asked Lois if she would contribute to the blog. Wayne if you would like to contrubute some fun and interesting (somthing you are excited about) family history you are welcome to email it to me an I will post it.

Thanks

2 comments:

cousin said...

Hi,
I am a Swainston living in England with George and Mary Swainston in my tree.Got loads of info

kerry said...

hi,
i had a nanna and grandad swainston. i believe my grandad came from county durham and his name was joseph. he married a dorothy joan desborough and they lived in doncaster. i know he had a brother called bill who married a margaret, but thats all i really know without speaking to my mum. i don't know if they in the same line of descendants but feel free to e mail me. wilodwisp@msn.com
kerry